Natural Sisal material helps exfoliate and increases soap lather. Sisal fiber is made from a plant in the agave family.
To use: Place soap in pouch and pull drawstring close.
- Hang pouch with drawstring to dry pouch with soap inside
- Helps soap dry faster while hanging
- Great to use with small soap bits and pieces
- Intense exfoliation for feet or rough patches of skin
- Dimensions: 5.3 x 3.5 in (L x W)
- Color: Beige
- To clean: wash with equal parts water and vinegar, squeeze, and hang dry. Alternatively, wash with mild detergent. Replace if you notice any mold or mildew growth or an unpleasant smell.